We can see you now, out there on the job site, headbanging to Slayer, your mullet hanging down to your shoulders, a big honking drill in one hand, a cold beer in the other and all your pants-wearing co-workers sweating their asses off and wondering how you got so damn cool.
The Workman Kilt is designed with the hard working man in mind. It comes in 12 oz. 100% cotton Duck cloth that feels just about tough enough to stop a nail gun. It features two exterior rear pockets and has two multi-chamber saddle pockets with room for all the nails, screws, tape measures, cell phones, wallets and beer bottles you could want.
The Workman’s also features “The Grip” retractable side hammer loop. This sturdy and adjustable loop can hold everything from a ballpein hammer to a DeWalt cordless drill no problem, and will keep even the biggest tool tight and secure all through your working day.
The Workman’s is sort of the mutant child of a Utility kilt and hardcore toolbelt.
- Left side key clasp.
- Nail pockets on top of sturdy cargo pockets
- Top-to-bottom pleats keep the Workman’s hanging right all through your working day.
- Big metal rivets at all pocket stress points keep your pockets tight and make your Utility kilt look that little bit more badass.
- Circular (Form Follows Function) logo on the back right pocket with Work Kilts in big chunky block letters underneath.
- Loop & Toggle Modesty closure system (closes the pleats up while still looking good)
- Reinforced lap pleats
- Wallet grip back pockets
- Wicking cotton twill liner at interior front apron, upper yokes and rear adjustable panel
- WARNING – The Workman’s Kilt is a tough tool and a break-in period is required. If you are not committed to the process, it may wear you down before you wear it in.
The Workman’s is a tough Utility kilt for tough folks with tough jobs. If you wear it to a desk job, everyone will know you’re overqualified.